Dr. Lippe, a native of Hershey, Pennsylvania, joined Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania in January 2019 straight from completing her Advanced Studies in Oculoplastics and Neuro Ophthalmology at Dean McGee Eye Institute of the University of Oklahoma where she also completed her residency in June 2018. She fulfilled her Internship in Medicine June 2015 at the Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Lippe received her Doctorate in Medicine May 2014 from the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in Hershey, Pennsylvania. She achieved her Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Degree from Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania.
Her professional society memberships will include:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
- Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Berks County Medical Society